HealBot Continued is World of Warcraft addon created by [Login to see the link]. It uses the embedded Lua scripting language to reconfigure information vital to healers. This retrofitting presents an easily manageable interface that helps you maintain a greater degree of situational awareness.
- Configure key mouse combos to cast any helpful spell on Players with active bars
- Configure key mouse combos to cast any helpful spell on Players with non-active bars.
- Configure key mouse combos to cast any harmful spell on Enemy targets with active bars.
- Any usable item can be added to all combos.
- Any existing macro can be added to all combos.
- Target, Focus and Assist can be added to all combos
- HealBot can track and display who has aggro
- HealBot can be used for decursive functions
- HealBot can be used for monitoring buffs and buffing
- HealBots appearance can be configured and preferred appearances can be saved as skins.
- HealBot can show party/tanks/checked targets/extras in a raid, extras can be filtered and sorted.
- Use up to 10 frames for grouping players, a skins appearance settings can be altered per frame
- Healbot skins and be shared externally with others, check out the Available Skins here
- HealBot can show incoming heals and absord affects
- HealBot has a SmartCast out of combat option, to auto heal, buff, debuff or res.
Credits: [Login to see the link] and [Login to see the link]